Interested in covering the 2020 Festival? We are happy to make arrangements for journalists wishing to cover our programming via artist interviews and reviews. The Festival is renowned for delighting audiences with an outstanding mix of entertaining and inspiring programs, internationally acclaimed dance, an eclectic array of world-class musicians, ground-breaking theatre, and engaging speakers. We can't wait to share the 2020 Festival—our 25th!—with you.
Steven Padla, General Press Representative
Lara Ehrlich, Director of Marketing
- September 5, 2019: Welcome to New Director of Programming, Bobby Asher
- January 3, 2019: 9th Annual VLA: Rosanne Cash
- April 26, 2018: 2018 Festival 2018 Line-Up
- March 15, 2018: East Coast Premiere of Mark Morris Dance Group's PEPPERLAND
- January 3, 2018: 8th Annual Visionary Leadership Award Announced
- November 16, 2017: Leadership Appointment and New Board Member Welcome
- May 11, 2017: 2017 Pop-Up Festivals
- April 6, 2017: 2017 Big Read
- March 28, 2017: 2017 Festival Programming Announcement
- August 3, 2016: More Than Summer Events!
- March 29, 2016: 2016 Complete Festival Season Announcement
- February 25, 2016: 2016 Festival Highlights
- February 18, 2016: Arts & Ideas presents The Strange Undoing of Prudencia Hart March 30-April 3
- December 18, 2015: Arts & Ideas joins the Global Cultural Districts Network
- November 16, 2015: 6th Annual Visionary Leadership Award Announced
- May 27, 2015: Arts & Ideas Welcomes New Director of Programming, Chad Herzog
Artwork & Photographs
General Festival Assets
Arts & Ideas Logo Kit (1MB)
- Positioning: Ideally, the logo should be given as much white space as possible around it.
- Spacing: The logo should be given adequate space on the page and not be crowded by images, copy, or other graphic elements.
- Do not change or rearrange any elements of the logo.
- Do not stretch, compress, or warp the logo.
- Do not create any competing shapes or containers or use with any other elements inside the logo.
- Do not place the logo in any kind of containing shape.