Prepare your tastebuds for an epicurean extravaganza. Ride to food destinations featured in the documentary Food Haven - including Da Legna, Geronimo, Thali and Miya's - and meet local entrepreneurs, chefs, and culinary artists that make New Haven a true Food Haven.
Presented in association with Elm City Cycling
Elm City Cycling's bike tours are always a popular part of the Festival: see the sights, explore trails and paths, and experience a piece of local history!
A few important notes
- Properly fitted helmets are required to ride.
- There are rides for all skill and experience levels. Check each tour listing for a difficulty level.
- Bring a bike, properly fitted helmet, water, food, and sunscreen.
- All participants must sign a release form before participating on the tour.
- Click the tour listing below for more information about each tour.
All tours meet by the Festival Center on the New Haven Green.