Boost Your Brand: Corporate Sponsorship
The Festival’s diverse programming and audience offer an unparalleled marketing platform for a variety of brands.
Our year-round celebration of performing arts, compelling conversations, international collaboration, and community enrichment culminates in a two-week festival each June. Every summer, the Festival takes over the theaters, open spaces, and courtyards of New Haven, Connecticut and presents the greatest artists and thinkers from around the world in performances and dialogues that heighten the senses, engage the mind, and inspire the soul.
We Customize Your Sponsorship Experience & Provide a Targeted Audience
The Festival receives valuable feedback and insights from an independent economic and demographic survey performed by Quinnipiac University each year, and are uniquely positioned to develop sponsorships that actively target the audience you want to reach. We work with you to develop sponsorship packages that give you the best exposure to the right demographic and fit your budget.
Festival programming appeals to some of these demographic groups:
- High-Income Audience: Performance/ticketed programming; Ideas events
- Middle-Income Audience: FREE Programming; certain genres of performance/ticketed programming
- Middle-Age (40-65 years) Audience: Performance/ticketed programming
- Retirees/Senior (65+ years) Audience: Ideas events; certain genres of performance/ticketed programming
- Millennial (under 40) Audience: Ampersand Network Events; performance/ticketed programming; FREE programming
- Financially Diverse/Multi-Generational Audience: FREE Programming; family-focused programming
Reach these demographics and others with a sponsorship of $5,000 or more. Let us begin to customize your corporate sponsorship now, please contact Festival Director of Development Tom Griggs at (203) 498-3705 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Festival Impresarios: A Portfolio of Pre-Organized Opportunities for Business Sponsorship
Impresarios make shows and events happen! As an Arts & Ideas Impresario, you have the opportunity to put your brand center stage in front of the Festival’s broad and diverse audience.
Specialized packages make the most of the Festival’s programming and themes: performance programs; talks; panels; and community engagement to present your brand in dynamic ways.
Benefits for Festival Impresarios:
- Brand recognition associated with multiple programs tied together through themes and topics of interest.
- Unique opportunities to meet and mingle at Festival events with audience members, board leadership, and other donors.
- Business-to-Business networking at Impresario and Festival sponsor gatherings and events.
Impresario Themes include:
- Activism & Politics: The Power of One
- The Makers Movement: How Tinkering has become the New Norm
- Building a World for Tomorrow: The Environment & Sustainaiblity
- Race and Democracy: Engaging in the Conversation
Impresario opportunities begin with sponsorship at $2,500. For more information please contact the Festival’s Director of Development Tom Griggs at (203)498-3705 or email@example.com.
Collective Sponsorships: Collaborate with other businesses and make a collective impact!
Ideal for mid-size and small businesses who want to support the Festival, Collective Sponsorships allow you to combine your resources with other individuals and businesses to leverage the Festival’s unique market position. This sponsorship gives your brand recognition among like-minded businesses, and your contribution to a larger pool of resources creates a major impact during the Festival.
Collective Sponsor Groups include:
- New Haven Small Business Cooperative
- Community Partners & Investors Cooperative
- Educational Institutions Cooperative
- Law Firm and Lawyers Cooperative
For more information please contact the Festival’s Director of Development Tom Griggs at (203) 498-3705 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ENTERTAIN CLIENTS & TREAT YOUR TEAM
Special Festival Opportunities
Are you looking for unique ways to cultivate your relationships with clients and employees in a fun, social environment? Host an evening of theatre, dance, or circus with your staff; bring clients to an engaging conversation at an Ideas event; enjoy a lunch or cocktail party outside on the New Haven Green with live music… the opportunities are endless. We’ll work with you to plan the best experience possible. Contact the Festival’s Development Manager, Brian Nekoloff, at (203) 498-3704 or email@example.com.
Enjoy a Night at the Theatre
Plan a special evening out with clients and/or employees with a pre-show or post-show reception with wine and snacks combined with performance tickets.
Hospitality Lounge Lunch or Cocktail Party
Host your special guests in our Hospitality Lounge, enjoying performances by artists on the First Niagara Stage on the New Haven Green.
Ticket Group Packages
Purchase a block of 10 tickets or more for friends and clients and you save 15% off your order. For more information call (203) 498-3775 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.