Every night on the Green, we have a whole host of food and artisan vendors waiting for YOU! From tasty treats while you take in a concert to finding that special something, there's no better way to support New Haven's local economy and pass some time browsing! On weekends we'll have artisans on hand offering products like soaps, art, jewelry, pottery, books and more!
FESTIVAL ON THE GREEN:
The Festival is seeking vendors for all of our live events on the New Haven Green
• When: Neighborhood Festivals from 1PM–6PM (May 6, 20, 21, 28) 2023 Festival from June 10 - 26.
Vending hours vary daily but generally begin 1 hour before our first Main Stage performance every day.
Times shown in the application include 1 hour for set up and inspection.
ALL vendors will be required to remain on Temple Street or on the adjacent chip path from set up until the end of the events.
• Where: Temple Street between Elm & Chapel or the adjacent chip path on week days.
• Rate: No Charge
THE FESTIVAL WILL:
• Actively market the presence of vendors at the Festival.
• Make ice available for purchase through the Festival
• We are only accepting applications from City Licensed Vendors
• We are not accepting applications from vendors who require tents or running water.
• Please include with this application copies of all required documents listed below.
Applications without necessary documentation will not be considered.
1. Current City of New Haven Food Vendor License
Contact the New Haven Department of Buildings and Permits at 200 Orange Street, or call 203.946.8388 (M-F, 9:00AM - 1:00PM Only).
Note: Permit processing takes approximately 2 weeks.
2. Certificate of Insurance
Comprehensive General Liability coverage for not less than $1,000,000.00.
The International Festival of Arts & Ideas must be named as additionally insured for the period of vending.
Please Note: This is an application for space—not a contract. We try hard to vary the offerings to our patrons. We will review all complete applications and will let you know by in advance if we can accommodate you. No deposit is required at this time. If accepted, vendors will attend a meeting and the entire fee will be due at that time. PLEASE NOTE: Fees must be paid by cash, credit card, or money order. We no longer accept checks.
FOOD VENDOR APPLICATION