Your Safety is Our Priority: We continue to monitor COVID-19 and align our policies with city and CDC guidelines.
OUR COVID POLICY:
• Masks and vaccination cards are not required for outdoor events.
• No advance registration is required for events on the New Haven Green.
• For indoor events, we will be checking vaccination status and asking for mask use for indoor events when not eating or drinking. We will also honor a ticket reimbursement policy for those who tested positive for COVID up to and including the day of the event. Please reach out to our box office for questions regarding these policies.
If you would prefer to access the Festival digitally rather than in-person, we are happy to share that most of our Green events as well as Ideas events will also be streamed live on Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitch, and our Virtual Stage.
For more information on COVID-19, please visit the "Connecticut COVID-19 Response" page on Connecticut's Official State Website. Thank you for your help and patience as we all get used to a new normal in our return to concerts and events. We are here to answer any questions or address any concerns you may have.
• HOW WE DEVELOP OUR GUIDELINES. Our safety program complies with federal, state, and local regulations, with particular emphasis on safety protocols to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 in accordance with recommendations by the CDC. We monitor current information available on COVID-19; industry white papers and guidelines set forth by federal, state and local governments; advice of industry professional with on-stage experience; and public health experts.
• WE WILL CONTINUE TO MONITOR & ADAPT. The Festival continues to work closely with the relevant authorities as well as our business and venue partners, to consistently monitor safety measures and adjust practice as needed.
• HOW TO REACH US. The Box Office can be reached by phone at 203-498-3771 Monday - Friday, 12PM - 3PM.
• WHEN TO STAY HOME. If you, or anyone you have interacted with, has experienced any symptoms of illness such as fever, chills, dry cough, shortness of breath or sore throat within the past 14 days, please stay home. If you feel ill, please stay home. Many of our in-person performances will also be live-streamed so you can still participate virtually from home.
• PRACTICE HAND HYGIENE. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (singing Happy Birthday twice is a good gauge).
• FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES. Please follow all posted instructions while visiting Festival venues. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in expulsion.
The Box Office can be reached by phone at 203-498-3771 Monday - Friday, 12PM - 3PM.
If the Box Office is closed, please leave a message and we will respond to your question within 24 hours.
For other questions, please visit the links below.
Please note that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By attending in-person events, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.